The Supervisory Academy
November 1, 2018
Hosted by Invista Performance Solutions
We are excited to bring you, our area supervisors and managers, a live professional development experience with our expert facilitators in a half-day of training.
Choose from one of four different workshops designed to help you grow new skills, develop new insights, and further develop your ability to lead your teams.
- Early Bird Registration Fee of $35 (Closes on 10/24/18)
- $49 After 10/24/18 or on the Day of the Event
- The event includes breakfast, lunch and your 4-hour workshop, plus training materials
Location: The McGavick Center – Building #23
Clover Park Technical College, 4500 Steilacoom Blvd S.W.
Lakewood, WA 98499
Event Schedule: November 1, 2018
- 7am Doors Open/Continental Breakfast
- 8am-12 noon Training Sessions
- 12 noon – 1pm Lunch and Wrap-Up
Break-out sessions on the following topics:
- Supervising is Leading- Leadership Development
- Communicating Effectively with Your Team
- Fostering Respect in a Diverse Workplace
- Techniques of Coaching and Mentoring
Please follow us as we post more detailed information about these workshops.
NOTE: You can register up to 6 individuals at a time. Please make sure to pay $35x the number of people you are registering. If registering more than 6 people and need assistance please call (253) 583-8875.
After you register for this event, please send us an email indicating which session you or your team members would like to attend at: email@example.com
Click Here to Register & Pay: REGISTER
YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!