Join the South Puget Sound Interest Group on Tuesday, June 7 to learn about the topic of Talent Management from experienced professionals. We will be discussing how to build an organization’s culture, capability, capacity, and engagement through people development strategies.
This topic was derived from the ATD Competency Description for Performance Improvement: Apply a systematic process for analyzing human performance gaps and for closing them.
You will learn more about:
• Aligning talent management to organizational objectives
• Using talent management systems and analytics to show results and impact
• Equipping managers to develop their people
• Organizing delivery of developmental resources
• Coordinating workforce and succession planning
Register for free: http://www.atdpugetsound.org/event-2022839/Registration
Please share with friends and colleagues!
6:45-7pm – Q&A and wrap up
Invista Performance Solutions Offices at Clover Park Technical College
4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Building 19, 2nd Floor, Suite 207